Wizzie cookies policy
WIZZIE ANALYTICS, hereinafter WIZZIE, through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.abalia.com, in order to improve their usability, to know the browsing habits or needs of users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of WIZZIE, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that WIZZIE provides to manage the services.
This Cookies Policy will be applied to those users who voluntarily visit WIZZIE’s web pages, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that WIZZIE makes available to its clients to manage its services, or use any other service present in the website that involves the communication of data to WIZZIE, or access to data by WIZZIE, for the provision of its services.
WIZZIE informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of these. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
Types of cookies
Classified by ownership
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by WIZZIE.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside of WIZZIE, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of navigation through the WIZZIE web page.
Classified by purpose
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to customizing the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, to be able to improve navigation and the service offered by WIZZIE, as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by the duration
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
Specially, WIZZIE uses the following cookies:
Doubleclick.net: these are advertising cookies; used to improve adverts. This kind of cookies are often used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports, and avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen. More information about Doubleclick cookies at https://goo.gl/2aiHzY
Google Analytics: these are analytical cookies that help us measure how users interact with the content of the website. The user may exclude their individual activity through the exclusion systems provided by Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
When creating or logging in to a Google account, cookies are stored in order to remain connected to your Google account when visiting its services again. As long as you remain with this active session and use plugins on other websites like ours, Google will use these cookies to improve your user experience.
The Google +1 button used on our website is hosted by Google, your browser sends information about the cookies that Google requires if you keep the session active with your account, these data are used by Google in order to associate them with your account.
On some pages of our website we have embedded YouTube videos, it is a Google service that is offered if you keep the session active with your account, in order to view the embedded videos, estimate the bandwidth and show how many times it has been reproduced.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to accessing the information on the WIZZIE websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the main browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted at:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies