Identifying personal data, those provided by the interested party in the data collection form.
For what purpose will we process your data?
Those indicated in the data collection document.
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be managed from the moment they are collected until you request us to delete them, provided that it’s not necessary to keep them in order to comply with legal obligations arising from the fulfillment of a contract, in the event that the contract has been entered into with the interested party.
You have the right to obtain the following information from the responsible party:
- Purposes of processing.
- Category of giving you what we process.
- Recipients to whom the data is communicated.
- Planned periods of data retention.
- To the existence of the right to request the rectification or suppression of the data or the limitation of the treatment and/or its opposition.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You have the right to object at any time to those treatments based on your consent, public interest and legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible for processing.
You have the right to obtain a limitation on the processing of your data when:
- You challenge the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and opposes deletion, requesting instead the limitation of its use.
- You need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims and the person responsible no longer needs them for the purposes for which they were collected.
- You have objected to the processing and the person in charge has claimed legitimate reasons, while these reasons are being verified.
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of the data that concerns you.
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the deletion of data concerning you when any of the following circumstances apply:
- The data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained.
- The person concerned withdraws the consent on which the processing was based.
- The person concerned opposes the treatment and no legitimate interest prevails;
- The data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law.
You have the right to receive the data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transfer it to other data processors.
You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
From consent of the interested party, and if a contract had been entered into with the interested party, legitimation shall be for the compliance of legal obligations derived from the aforementioned contract and for the enforcement thereof.
- Judges and Courts in the performance of their duties.
- Administrative authorities by legal obligation.
- IT service providers.
- HR service providers.
Those in charge of the processing
WIZZIE ANALYTICS S.L.